Wednesday, April 2, 2008

APRIL FOOLS' DAY!

Yeah! I've got a new tuition kid and
today's the first lesson:)
&&& i prayhard it wouldn't takeup
my personal time(more than what i expected)
cos I've already given away my
Tue,Thu&Fri for tuition.

I really felt sense of satisfation, Really!
My boy would called and ask
:" what time you coming ar?"
:"i got maths test leh" blahblah,
&went on and on telling me what he needs to do
when i reach his place later.

Was rushing here and there today.
from some ulu angmokio area back to sengkang.
quite inaccessible, but i'll find my way there!

Supposing meeting my BBF at her place,
BUT, the bad weather spoils it all!
Damn it!
Probably see BBF tml or thu then.
Having this training for some event or sth.
Hope it'll be enjoyable:)


31MARCH2008
Town with dearest &&& he surprised me with
BurberryBrit sheer
perfume.
And I actually told him off, though thats
really sweet of him to get it for me.
(cause I nag&nag abt wanting to buy it)
But i swear there is no hidden meaning,
nor asking him read in-btw the lines.






New watch, again:)

No comments: