MRNICE-kaden brought me to bedok,
for that famous ba cho mee(rou chuo mian)
So many things to be done, yet so lil time.
I need to study, SO BADLY!
Have been enjoying all these while,
though attended lectures, but im literally not there.
BECAUSE (im not paying attention)
Accounts used to be my best module, i guess it suck big time now.
Side-track a lil,
Just being random~
Materialism or Materialistic?
I think its money that leads to materialism,
as well as being materialistic.
Today,People have more purchasing powers than before,
and to fall under that elite group.
Branded is not just for the quality, but at the same time,
we are buying status as well..
I dun believe that humans dont fancy branded stuffs.
Claiming that one only wants to own it at a later time,
but the fact is that one has already indirectly admitting
having the intention to hold on to one?(which is the current age)
okay, i dont deny that Im materialistic&being materialism,
But i believed there's still a limit to it, right?
Being materialistic, is just as though being realistic.
Bear in the fact that we are living in a very realistic world
Money speaks louder than anything.
Irregardless of health,luxury,necessities..etc
Saying something subjective might be offensive,
But well, its a blog,a journal. Freedom of speech?
Was doing up my necklace.
Bought them some time back, but im so lazy to mix-n-match.
Finally got the mood to do it.
AT this ultra weird timing, 3:37am:)
&&&&I need to register for my driving!!!!!!!
Its good to see my friends moving on in life,
but are they moving on without me?
Not that im sensative,
but I do feel that friendships are drifting apart.
Its been a long time since i last met my childhood friend,
my pri-sch friends, my neighbour, besties-georgina,brandon..etc
Really hope to see them real soon,
though its my exam period now:(
I didnt know its tiring fixing it up..
My last resort?
Maybe someday i shall post an entry in french.
So that what i've learnt during lessons will not go to waste:)
Sleeping time!
Au Revoir♥
No comments:
Post a Comment