Im gonna be sooooo DEAD!
Tons of things i dont understand& dont know how to do.
Financial management is a killer.
Last paper= not longer motivated to study..
Guess tonight will be a sleepless night for me..
I wasted most of my time watching tv.
DAMN, what a distraction, isnt it?
I've been watching this Hokkien SCV channel.
similiar to JusticeBao/ZhuGeLiang kind.
Regreted watching it, BIG TIME!!
Its video on demand,
which means i can watch it anytime i wishes to,
so tell me why i have to watch it when im having my exams?!?!
Im just easily tempted...
Went airport t2 for my last interview today.
The dfs manager did ask others quite a no.of questions,
but when its my turn, i just say what i have to,
and i can sit down.
Is he not interested in what im saying,
or he doesnt wanna make my life difficult?
Laughs! * I have no idea abt it*
Anw, hope i'll be enlisted!
Back to revision,
Im gonna be produtive now!! (i hoped)
& suck everything into my spongy brain:)
Au Revoir!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment