Happy Birthday Boyf!
Sorry that i cannot celebrate with you,
But i'll make it up on tue aright:)
See you at merchant court!!!
有时候,应该放手时就该放手。
有些事,根本强求不来。
有些事,也再挽回不来。
错过的友情也好,爱情也罢,有些事是不能从新再来的。
如果固执,最后也是伤害自己,又何必呢?
Read this from geor's blog. Its really meaningful.
(i did edited a lil though)
I didnt have a role in this,
but i supposed i had the fairest&clearest view.
'Biasness' was that trigger&cause.
If you guys had been fair from the start,
will things be the same?
I guess not...it would have been so much better?mayb?
Had i really seen thru you?
Are the things i heard abt you true? unbelievable my dear..
what floats in my mind was just one word,
"Loser", Big time!!
Why woulds things turn out this way?
Perhaps that strong friendship of ours doesnt exits
anymore at the point when its being invaded...
You chose to give it up, not me..
I dont feel important anymore,
I dont feel 'belonged' anymore,
I dont feel my existance needed anymore,
I dont feel the love anymore,
I dont feel welcome anymore,
with or w/o, it doesnt make a difference anymore too right?
One more thing, I've tried my best to help you,
Standing by you, understanding all your situations.
What you gave back in return was just not doing anything about it.
where is that promise you've made?
Sadly to say that:
perhaps what they've said was true, and had enough..
I have no idea..
But if you cannot help yourself, there's nth i can do.
Crestlyna, i wont bear any grudges&
never will i judge you based on that..
If i have done/said anything to upset/offend you,
i'll definitely apologise..
Hope the friendship btw us will have improvements.
No worries, I believe all of us wont leave you out,
esp your Na-s:)
Georgina, Im so glad that our bond was still
the strongest and finest among all !!!
No matter what, i wont choose anything over our frienship,
For sure i'll be loving and treasuring you:)
Dont talk to me for the sake of talking,
So digusted..
Turning in now,
I think my entries are so dead, so wordy..
Im so lazy to update pictures..
Au Revoir!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment