Friday, April 10, 2009

I feel so bothered, but i have no idea being bothered by what.
Just dont feel at ease..
Back home from work today, was suppose to be at t2,
but i covered my colleague's shift at t1 departure.
No choice bcos im the only one working for arrival and
we were informed that the belvedere client is flying off,
but no idea from which terminal. So the departure hall cannot be
left w/o any belvedere promoter.

what a hassle for me!!!!!!
1) Im meeting craig for dinner at T2.
2) He's beinging me to gucci to lookout for sth.
3)I need to get my punchcard from T2 arrival then back toT1.
4) I need to start work at 6 30, but i still reach at 7pm.
5)I need to change my pass at T1, then hurried back to T2
to collect my martini.

SO TROUBLESOME RIGHT?!?!?!

Anw, hopefully i can make my own lychee martini:)
And i realised that cafe boheme is better than baileys coffee.
Its sweeter, more of a coffee milk taste than alcohol.
And mayb up next,
i'll try to make my own strawberry magarita:)


Time for bed, goodnight.
Au Revoir:)

No comments: