Saturday, August 29, 2009

Well, exam's finally over...
I could totally remember how i struggled in the night, when everyone else is sleeping soundly..
I know i didnt put in much effort for this exam, but i still hope for good grades..
Waiting for miracles to happen?

Holiday started the minute i stepped out from the exam hall at 10 30am!
Headed home wanting to get a rest, but i couldnt fall asleep at all..
After 3 days of hardwork, 3days of sleepless night.. ITS SPELLS PARTEEEEEEHHH!

Met up with josephine ,amanda and eve for dinner n headed to social house.
It seems like the whole of ngeeann students are there..
Sebas's friend had an event of somnething..
Surprising, Nigel was there too (he's underage!!)
Sebas actually sent my number to others thinking it was Dextor's.
He even send it to me, and i didnt realise it was my own number..
I think the whole world will start calling me and look for Dextor..
Hahahahahahaha!

The crowd was bad, super extreme.. thats why we left for Butterfact..
Blogger is giving me problems, i cant upload pictures!!!!!!!!!!
Damnnnnnnnnn, will be back to upload. Cheers!

Au Revoir!

No comments: